Disney Pixar Fest promises to delight fans of all ages with new and classic experiences that allow us to see and interact with those characters we all know and love. With 19 films, 13 Academy Awards and 11 Grammy Awards the Pixar characters have touched our hearts. Boys and girls, kids and adults all love and connect with these films and the Disneyland parks bring the characters to life. Time for this experience is limited to this summer from April 13th through September 3rd.
Read through for information and timelines
Launch on April 13th, 2018:
• All-new Pixar Fireworks Spectacular “Together Forever” (Disneyland Park)
• Return of Paint the Night Parade (Disney California Adventure Park)
• Return of Pixar play Parade (Disneyland Park)
• New Pixar Shorts (Disney California Adventure)
• Pixar Pals Celebration at Paradise Gardens with a musical Troupe & Charter Encounters.
• Atmosphere, Decor & Characters that celebrate the Pixar films
• Continue to enjoy Cars land, Toy Story Mania & Monsters Inc, Bugs Land etc.
Pixar Pier Debut June 23rd, 2018:
• Pixar Pier
• Incredibles, Toy Story & Pixar Neighborhoods
• New Incredibles Float for Paint the Night
Last Chance September 3rd:
• This is the last day to join Pixar Fest and experience limited-time moments
Also enjoy new Pixar themed food, beverages & merchandise at this summer long celebration.
Don’t forget the classic Pixar Attractions:
• Cars Character Meet & Greet
• DJ Dance & Drive
• Incredibles in Hollywood Land
• Operation: Playtime!
• Toy Story Character Photo Location
• Turtle Talk with Crush
• World of Color
• Merida strolling character
• Woody and Jessie in Frontierland
As if any of us needed another reason to visit Disneyland.
Let me help plan the details of your Pixar Adventure!
Which hotel/cruise ship is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Fee-Free Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. I book directly through Disney and never charge a service fee. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures