This brand new tower will boast 545 new rooms and is located at the main entrance for Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. Coronado Springs has also refurbished their existing 1800 rooms adding extra comfort to this Walt Disney World moderate hotel.
Reservations are now available for stays starting on July 9th, 2019. Book soon because everyone loves that new carpet smell & these beautiful rooms will fill quickly.
Guests can look forward to new dining experiences as part of the reimagining. Three Bridges Bar & Grill will be located on an island in the middle of the resort’s 14-acre lake, Lago Dorado. Courtyards adjacent to the restaurant offer private-event options, and the entire area is accessible via convenient walkways stretching across the lake. Additionally, a unique rooftop table service restaurant, Toledo – Tapas, Steak & Seafood, will open as part of Gran Destino Tower. The new dining establishment—featuring beautiful views of Walt Disney World Resort—will offer indoor dining and an outdoor lounge. Stay tuned for updates on when reservations become available for this exciting new dining location.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures