This package will add numerous enhancements & extra value to an already value priced vacation. If you are considering visiting Walt Disney World this fall, then you should definitely think about arriving on September 3rd for a labor day holiday with marvelous, extra opportunities.
Disney has released the following details:
The limited-time deal, available for booking through Aug. 19, includes a five-night stay at a select Disney Resort hotel for guest arrival on Sept. 3 and departure on Sept. 8, plus four-day Magic Your Way tickets and an itinerary full of magical experiences in all four Theme Parks.
Here’s a play-by-play of the experiences planned for each day of the offer:
- Sept. 3 – Guests arrive at Walt Disney World Resort
- Sept. 4 – Epcot
- Exclusive welcome dinner party inspired by Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Sept. 5 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A Nighttime Kilimanjaro Safaris Adventure
- Exclusive “Rivers of Light” viewing just for guests on this package
- Sept. 6 – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Play around with two hours of exclusive evening access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Sept. 7 – Magic Kingdom Park
- Access to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Sept. 8 – Guests depart Walt Disney World Resort
It all starts at just $149 per person, per night, for a family of four in a Standard Room at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, for a total package price of $2,980.
*See offer page for full details and disclaimer.
*Price based on two adults, one junior, and one child. The number of packages allocated for this offer is limited. Valid Theme Park admission required to attend Theme Park events included with this offer. Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper Option must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be on or before Dec. 31, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offer excludes three-bedroom villas.
Contact me if you are interested in this exclusive vacation package and I can help you plan the details!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures