Plans for the 2018 Epcot Candlelight Processional are well underway. Some of the celebrity narrators have been scheduled and others are still to be announced.
This beloved event has become a holiday tradition for many families and if you have never experienced it, I highly recommend it!
The Candlelight Processional features the traditional Christmas story told by a celebrity narrator with a live 50-piece orchestra and a massed choir. From 11/22/18 – 12/30/18, this amazing show is performed three times each night at the America Garden Theater. (5:00pm, 6:45pm & 8:15pm).
Candlelight Processional Dining package reservations will open on July 11th, 208.
Below is the lineup that has been announced as of the time of this posting. I will share additional narrators as they become available.
- 11/22 – 11/23 – Chita Rivera
- 11/24 – 12/02 – TBD
- 12/03 – 12/06 – Neil Patrick Harris
- 12/07 – 12/09 – Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/10 – 12/12 – TBD
- 12/13 – 12/14 – Blair Underwood
- 12/15 – 12/17 – Gary Sinise
- 12/18 – 12/20 – Pat Sajak
- 12/21 – 12/23 – TBD
- 12/24 – 12/25 – Edward James Olmos
- 12/26 – 12/27 – Jodi Benson
- 12/28 – 12/30 – TBD
The restaurants included in the 2018 Candlelight Dining Package are:
Garden Grill Restaurant
Coral Reef Restaurant
Rose & Crown Dining Room
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Chefs De France
La Hacienda De San Angel
Via Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria
Spice Road Table
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Ale & Compass Restaurant
Trattoria Al Forno
If you are on the Disney Dining Plan or the Deluxe Dining Plan, it will take 2 table service credits per person for the Candlelight Dining Package.
If you are not on the dining plan, the packages costs vary by location and what time of day you make your reservation. Candlelight Dining Packages start at $38 for breakfast (where offered), $50 for lunch and $55 for dinner for adults.
The Candlelight Dining Package will be paid for at the individual restaurant where the preferred seating badge will then be distributed. Prices exclude tax and gratuity; park admission required, but not included in price.
Remember to review the cancellation policy, you must cancel at least 2 days prior to the reservation or you will be charged the full amount of the package price if you do not show up for your reservation.
Let me help plan the details of your Holiday Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer and the Candlelight Processional has become part of our family’s holiday tradition.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures