Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom fans can pickup this exclusive party card at the 2018 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween party. The party begins this year on August 18th and ends on October 31st.
Wondering what the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game is? Head on over HERE & read all about the interactive park game.
Disney Parks Blog explains the story behind the bird as follows
“As the storyline behind the card goes: During one of his walks through the Adventureland, Merlin met the adorable Orange Bird. Merlin was so taken with the little fellow, that he created a brand new Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom spell in his honor.
On this new “Orange Bird’s Juice-o-Lanterns” spell card, Orange Bird celebrates Halloween in his own, sunny way by creating “Juice-o-Lanterns,” drawing funny faces on the oranges that grow near the Sunshine Tree.”
This special event card will be distributed separately (and in addition to) the regular Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card packs guests are given at this location. Guests must register to play with their party ticket and event wristband in order to get one.
Let me help plan the details of your Halloween vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Pixie Dust Adventures – Destinations by Melissa