Bus Times at Walt Disney World Resort Now Available in Newly Redesigned My Disney Experience App
I’m so excited about this newest announcement. There have been many times when we have lined up at our resort, for a bus to the parks, and wondered how long we were going to have to wait. Will we make our reservations on time? Should we call a ‘Minnie Van’ to get there? When will the next bus arrive & how long will it take to get there? After the recent update, these questions are now all easily answered right in your My Disney Experience app. The news released by Disney is as follows…
If you have ever wondered when the next bus is going to arrive at their Disney Resort hotel, the answer will now be right at their fingertips.
Disney is rolling out a brand new bus time feature in the My Disney Experience mobile app that enables you to spend less time waiting at the bus stop and more time getting ready for a fun-filled day in the parks. With this feature, you can quickly discover up-to-the-minute estimates for when the next buses will depart from your Disney Resort hotel and when you will complete their journey to your destination.
The app regularly updates in real time to provide the most current estimates for buses heading to all four theme parks, two water parks and the Disney Springs® area. Guests can access the feature throughout their stay by tapping “See Bus Times” when viewing an active Disney Resort hotel reservation associated with their account.
You may also notice that this My Disney Experience update brings a new and improved design to the app, making it easier than ever for you to navigate and find what you’re looking for – from the new bus time feature and mobile food ordering service to adding tickets, booking FastPass+ selections and discovering key park offerings.
This is just the most recent example of how Disney is using digital technology to make the Guest experience even more convenient. During the past year alone, they have added app features that allow Guests to view room charges, keep track of Disney dining plan usage, check in online to start your vacation even faster, use their mobile devices as a digital key (now available at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and coming soon to additional Disney Resort hotels) and more.
Guests can explore all that’s new in My Disney Experience by updating to the current version of the app, now available in the Apple Store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices.
And there’s more coming soon! Our teams are constantly exploring and innovating new enhancements to My Disney Experience as it continues to grow and evolve, so be sure to stay tuned for the latest updates.
Are you excited to try this new app update? You must have a Disney resort reservation and you must make sure you update the Disney World app in order to use the newest features. I have to wonderful & hope that they will add scheduled bus times from the parks as well as from the resorts.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures