If you are visiting Walt Disney World in the fall or during the holiday season, you can now purchase tickets to both of the holiday parties in the Magic Kingdom. The tickets are currently not on sale online and exact prices for each day have not yet been released. If you are planning your vacation with me, contact me & I will be happy to help you add these tickets.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
This year the Halloween party begins earlier then ever, offering 34 nights of trick-or-treating.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
- August 17, 24, 28, 31
- September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
- October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31
Returning treats include the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show in front of Cinderella Castle featuring the mischievous Sanderson sisters from the hit Disney film “Hocus Pocus” (my favorite Halloween film), Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade and “Happy HalloWishes,” the fall spectacular led by the infamous Disney villains!
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party tickets start at $75 in advance or $85 at the gate, if available.
Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates and Rates
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates
- November 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29, 30
- December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Returning favorites for the holidays include Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade; “Holiday Wishes,” fireworks spectacular; “A Frozen Holiday Wish,” featuring Queen Elsa using her incredible powers to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom—transforming Cinderella Castle into a sparkling, icy centerpiece for the celebration; and the jubilant show, “Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration.”*
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party tickets start at $95 in advance or $105 at the gate, if available.
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Dates and Rates
Let me help plan the details of your holiday vacation!
Plan your next, 4 night/day or longer, vacation through me and get a Disney World autograph book to collect those holiday character autographs.
See all my “Pixie Perks” HERE
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures