50% OFF REQUIRED DEPOSIT ON 7-NIGHT OR LONGER DISNEY CRUISES
Book a magical Disney voyage by February 15, 2018 and pay for only half of your required deposit on the day you make your reservation.
This limited-time offer is valid on any new reservation for a 7-night or longer Disney cruise departing between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019. Remaining balance due at time of final payment. See Important Details below.
Embark on a tropical 7-night or longer cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of our other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and beyond. With exciting voyages sailing from Florida, New York, Texas and California, there’s no better time to cast off with Disney Cruise Line on a family vacation.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
Discover the Value of a Disney Cruise
Enjoy a wonderful array of onboard experiences included with your cruise fare:
- Live entertainment, like Broadway-style shows and meet-and-greets with Disney Characters
- Adult Entertainment District, featuring themed lounges as well as adult-only pool and fitness center
- Youth clubs that are brimming with activities, games and surprises for kids of all ages including private clubs for teens and tweens
- Luxurious staterooms designed with your family’s comfort in mind
- Diverse dining options, from elegant restaurants to casual, quick-service venues, with one-of-a-kind rotational dining in three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal.
- Sparkling pools and splash-tacular play spaces with various water slides and the only water coaster at sea available on specific ships.
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck – at no additional charge
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- First-run films at sea, some in 3D
- Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families. They all include a special split-bath design.
- Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise
Disney ships feature places for every age and interest. Immerse yourself in family fun—or escape to adult-only spaces while the kids play at supervised youth clubs. Best of all, you’ll enjoy world-class hospitality and legendary Disney service throughout your voyage.
In 2013 Disney Cruise Line® was ranked number 1 for families in the Travel +Leisure World’s Best Awards for the 5th consecutive year.
In 2014 Conde’ Nast Traveler Magazine readers ranked all 4 of the Disney Cruise Line® ships to the top 5 of the Readers’ Choice Top 100 Ships Awards.
Discover the difference—and value—of a Disney cruise
Contact me for a free quote or to book your Disney Cruise today.
Disney Visa Card Onboard Perks
Disney Visa cardholders can get special perks and discounts when they enter their Disney Visa Card as their form of payment at the time of online check-in or at onboard guest relations.
• 10% off select Disney Cruise Line Digital Photo Packages: Receive 10% off non-discounted 10-photo, 15-photo, 20-photo and all-inclusive digital photo packages
• 10% off select Merchandise aboard Disney Cruise Line: Valid on merchandise purchases of $50 or more.
• 10% off a Castaway Cay Getaway Package: Receive 10% off a Castaway Cay Getaway Package and enjoy snorkeling, bicycle rental, float, or inner-tube rental on Castaway Cay.
• 20% off select onboard Messages or Facial Treatments: Valid on port days only.
offered for a limited time, these offers can be combined with any offer from Pixie Dust Adventures.
Discount is for valid for sailings after 1/1/17. When you check-in online or onboard at Guest Relations, enter your Disney Visa Card as your form of payment for all onboard purchases. When you arrive at the ship, your “Key to the World” card will indicate that you are a Disney Visa Cardmember and eligible for the following onboard perks. Cardmember perks cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, including Cast Member, Annual Passholder, Disney Vacation Club, Florida resident, etc.
Disney Onboard Booking Offer
If you currently have a cruise booked, you might want to consider re-booking while you are onboard to take advantage of some special offers from Disney Cruise Line. If you re-book through me, you can combine Disney’s offers along with my planning assistance & incentives.
Be sure that you re-book while onboard BEFORE the last night of your voyage, and take advantage of 3 offers to save on your next cruise:
• Save 10% off prevailing rates as quotes on disneycruise.com
• Recieve an onboard credit up to $200
• Reduced deposit on 7-night sailings or longer
You will need to use this offer within 18 month of booking onboard
Don’t let this offer sail away!
US Military & Florida Residents Sail & Save
U.S. Military Personnel and Florida Residents can experience a magical Disney cruise vacation for less on select dates. Cast off on an unforgettable adventure for the entire family and take advantage of special savings – available for a limited time only.
Special Military rates are available to all active duty and retired U.S. military personnel (or their spouse*), including U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Army Reserve and U.S. Department of Defense personnel. Active and retired members (or spouse) of the U.S. military must provide valid identification at time of check-in. This offer is limited to a maximum of 1 stateroom per military member (or spouse), per sailing. Activated members (or spouse) of the U.S. National Guard or the U.S. Army Reserve must also show active duty orders (active duty papers must be dated as of January 1st of the previous year to qualify).
*Active duty or retired military personnel and 100% permanently disabled veterans do not have to travel as long as their spouse has a valid military ID.
Contact me for a free quote or to book your Disney Cruise today!!!
Visit my website www.PixieDustAdventures.com
– or –
Contact me today or visit my website for your Free Quote
Disney Cruise Line:
Voted Number One, Travel + Leisure 2016 World’s Best Mega Ship Ocean Cruise Line for Families
Once again, Disney Cruise Line has been voted the best mega-ship cruise line for families! Our famously family-friendly ships provide activities and extras to please everyone from the littlest sailors to veteran cruisers.
Stem to stern, discover age-appropriate pools and thrilling water rides, activity-filled kids’ clubs, movies and more. Parents can relax, knowing their kids will find non-stop fun to choose from.
Voted Number One, U.S. News & World Report 2017 Best Cruise Line in the Caribbean
With stops to 12 ports across the Caribbean, including Disney Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line was voted the best cruise line in the Caribbean. Using a methodology that factors in the variety, number and percentage of Caribbean itineraries, along with the cruise line’s approval rating among experts and travelers, U.S. News & World Report compiled their list of the best cruise lines sailing to the Caribbean.
Voted Number One, U.S. News & World Report 2017 Best Cruise Line for Families
Disney Cruise Line earns a nod of approval from cruising families for its emphasis on kids programs and entertainment. But it’s not only the youth-oriented amenities that helped us stand out from competitors: Adults-only dining areas, excursions, nightclubs and quieter pools are perfect distractions for adults while the little ones spend time in supervised kids clubs.
The U.S. News’ Best Cruises team ranked the best family cruise lines using a methodology that factors in health ratings, reputation among experts and approval among families.
Voted Number One, Condé Nast Traveler 2016 Readers’ Choice Awards Large Ship Line
Awards ahoy! Disney Cruise Line has been named the number one large ship line of the year based on over a million votes from approximately 77,000 readers.
Voted Number One, Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice 2016 Best Cruise Line Private Island
Cruise Critic members recognized Disney Castaway Cay, as the “Best Cruise Line Private Island” in its Cruisers’ Choice Destination Awards. Castaway Cay also came out on top as the most highly-ranked island by its members among all Caribbean categories – best Eastern, Western and Southern Caribbean islands.
Voted Number One, Cruise Critic 2016 Editors’ Picks Awards Best for Families and Best for Dining
Disney Cruise Line was selected by Cruise Critic’s global team of experts, who cover the cruise industry extensively, as “Best for Families” and “Best for Dining.”