Free Dining RUMORS are swirling around out there right now. The Walt Disney World free dining plan is possibly the most popular promotion that Disney World releases. This special offer typically releases at the end of April and I would like to share with you some of the typical facts and rumors surrounding this offer.
Disney World Free Dining – 2017 RUMORS
The Disney World free dining offer allows everyone booked in one room, in the same package to get one of 2 Disney Dining Plans. The RUMORS for 2017 are this… you must book a minimum 4 night package and include the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus tickets. NEW this year: the Value & Moderate Resort guests will receive the free Quick Service dining plan while Deluxe Resort guests will get the free Disney Plus Dining Plan. The arrival dates are widely rumored and have been said to include select dates during the months of September, November & December & maybe August.
If you currently have a reservation, be available through Facebook messenger or text or email. Sometimes questions will come up about options for your vacation package & I will need to get in touch with you to make decisions while I am on the phone.
Be Flexible & Patient
Not all resorts are offered for the free dining promotion. You may need to be open to changing resorts or ticket types in order to qualify. On the day that this promotion is released, the phone lines are very long & the websites may experience delays (another reason to let a travel agent assist you with your reservation). I will be up bright & early going through all of my reservations & assisting guests in making any changes that will save them money.
As a Travel Agent, I can book any offer that Disney releases, at no additional cost to you and with the added benefit of free planning assistance.
Have a Plan in Place
Communicate with your travel agent. If you already have a reservation, decide if you are open to changing resorts or upgrading your tickets in order to qualify for free dining. If you currently have a package booked, but have not yet added dining to your reservation, let your travel agent know what your maximum budget is in case ticket upgrades or resort changes might affect the price of your package. If you have not yet booked a vacation, but are interested in free dining, talk to me about your desired reservation details, and I can place a hold on a vacation package for you once the offer is released.
Sometimes the rooms sell out very quickly
Your Travel Agent is there for you – Trust Them
I have been through the release of free dining many times, and have personally traveled on the free dining plan on a number of my own vacations.
A good travel agent will research & outline all of your options. (This is the reason we need to be able to contact you for decisions). Sometimes upgrading to the park hopper ticket or changing your resort might cost you more and a room discount offer may be the best option for your stay. Discounts cannot be combined so you will not be able to keep a room discount & add free dining on top of it.
The Next Step
If you are not already booked & are interested in the free dining promotion contact me Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
If you are already booked through me, and are willing to change your reservation, please communicate with me on your wishes and budget.
Rest assured that if your vacation package is already booked through me, I will be checking to see if I can apply any promotion to save you money. I LOVE sending out emails telling people that I was able to save them money on their vacation!
Planning is essential for saving money and having a great Disney vacation. Why not book through a travel agent at NO additional cost to you & let them take care of the hard work so your vacation is all about relaxing & fun?
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures
Why Use a Travel Agent for your next Disney Vacation? Click through….