It’s here folks! The moment so many of you have been waiting for & asking about. The Walt Disney World FREE dining offer. This year the offer has been released earlier, but has no dates past September. We can probably all guess this is due to the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge this fall. If you currently have a vacation package booked with me, I am busy trying to see if I can apply this offer to your vacation.
February 10, 2019
Valid for Arrivals Most Nights
July 5 through September 30, 2019
- Theme park ticket(s) with a Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value and Moderate Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
– 5 Night / 6 Day Stay at an eligible Walt Disney World Resort
– Tickets with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option
– ask about shorter lengths of stay
- Important Details
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservation required.
- Theme park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures