What is not to love about spending the holidays at Walt Disney World. There are so many fun & festive things to do; this time of year is my favorite time to visit the theme parks. You can meet Santa, enjoy special treating during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, celebrate with cultures around the world in Epcot & even attend the Candlelight Processional & listen to the telling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator! There is too much excitement for one little blog article, so I guess you will have to plan a trip & experience it all for yourself.
To add in extra magic this season, take advantage of this special, exclusive offer for travel 12/17/18 – 12/22/18.
You can celebrate the magic of the holidays in The Most Magical Place on Earth with the Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package at Walt Disney World® Resort. you’ll arrive on December 17 and depart on December 22, 2018 and enjoy an itinerary full of magic, including exclusive experiences just for Guests on this package:
- Monday, Dec. 17, 2018 – EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®enjoying Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers,and Toy Story Mania. The land will celebrate its first holiday season with special décor Guests can’t miss.
- Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2018 – Celebrate the season with tickets to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom® Park
- Wednesday, Dec. 19, 2018 – EXCLUSIVE nighttime access to experience Avatar Flight of Passage, Na’vi River Journey, Expedition Everest® and DINOSAUR, plus catch an exclusive showing of Rivers of Light at Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018 – EXCLUSIVE early morning access to shop at World of Disney and enjoy the Disney Springs® Christmas Tree Trail with hot chocolate and cotton candy
- Friday, Dec. 21, 2018 – EXCLUSIVE holiday themed buffet dinner event at Epcot®
Because Theme Park admission is included in this package, you will also be able to enjoy holiday offerings at our theme parks with all our other Guests, including “A Frozen Holiday Wish” at Magic Kingdom Park, the Epcot International Festival of the Holidays at Epcot, Flurry of Fun festivities and Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Diwali holiday additions to UP! A Great Bird Adventure at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park, and much more.
This offer includes a 5-night stay at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort hotels plus 4-day Theme Park tickets with Park Hopper® Option.
Starting at $175 per person, per night, for a family of four in a standard room at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, your Clients can wrap up this offer for a total package price of $3,500*
This offer may only be booked October 22 through December 2, 2018.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes 3-bedroom Villas, Standard View at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
*Price based on 2 adults, 1 junior (ages 10-17) and 1 child (ages 3-9). The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. The number of packages available for purchase is limited. Valid Theme Park admission required to attend Theme Park events included with this offer. Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 days of first use. First use must be by December 31, 2019. Special event ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is valid only on December 18, 2018. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advanced reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom Grand Villas, Standard View at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
Walt Disney Travel Company CST# 1022229-50
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Holiday Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & fill out a quote form, or contact me so we can set up a time to chat about your dream vacation.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures