While Disney is working to create the single largest themed land expansion it it’s history, the rest of us sit on the edges of our seats to hear any news we can get.
Finally they have announced their opening season and now we can look toward planning our own vacations to see this new land promising immersive experiences and even their own themed hotel in Walt Disney World.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge will open sometime during the summer of 2019 for Disneyland and in the late fall for Walt Disney World. No exact dates have been announced yet & the opening can always be postponed if necessary.
Keep watching on my social media page for more news, updates & announcements. You can follow my Facebook or Instagram page where I will post photos as I visit the parks almost once a week.
Below is a video shared earlier on Disney Parks Blog. Anyone else as excited about this as I am?
Stay tuned for more information…..
Let me help plan the details of your galactic adventure!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
• Receive a welcome packet when you book, with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Help with your dining reservations (based on availability) at time that won’t interfere with your touring.
• Fastpass+ assistance. Which attractions are the best for your family to utilize your Fastpasses for and assistance making those reservations (based on availability).
• Itinerary plans and detailed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney parks or exploring a Florida area attraction with my family. Living in Florida allows me to keep up to date with all of the newest things that Disney releases, on land and at sea.