Right now the rumors are swirling about FREE Dining in Walt Disney World this fall.
I DO NOT have any confirmation directly from Disney, but there is information that this promotion might be released very soon. Possibly as early as April 23rd or 24th. We will not know the exact details of this popular promotion until it has been officially announced by Disney.
Rumored Travel Dates
Aug 2 – Sept 29, 2018
Nov 24 – Nov 27, 2018
Dec 7 – Dec 23, 2018
4-day Park Hopper Tickets
• Value and Moderate Resorts will get the Quick Service Dining Plan, with the option to pay to upgrade to the the Disney or Deluxe Dining Plan.
• Deluxe Resort packages will get the Disney Dining Plan, with the option to pay the difference & upgrade to the Deluxe Plan.
– All-Star Resorts
– Pop Century Resort
– Caribbean Beach
– Coronado Springs
– Cabins at Ft. Wilderness
– Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas
– Beach Club
– BoardWalk Inn
– Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
– Yacht Club Resort
– Beach Club Villas
– BoardWalk Villas
– Old Key West Resort
– Polynesian Villas & Bungalows (Studios)
– Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
If you are interested in taking advantage of the POSSIBLE free dining plan, I recommend that you book your vacation prior to April 24th. It takes only a $200 deposit to secure your reservation and final payment is due 30 day prior to your arrival.
I will be up early to apply this promotion to my guests who are booked within these travel dates.
The availability for this promotion is typically very limited. I will work as hard as I can to apply any possible savings or promotion to your vacation package; however, promotional availability is NEVER guaranteed.
If you are already booked during these dates, I will be contacting you to talk about options for your vacation.
Let me help plan the details of your Walt Disney World Vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, with park information & a custom planning calendar.
- Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
- Fastpass+ assistance. Undecided on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
- Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
- Fee-Free Planning. All of my planning assistance is complimentary when you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
- Custom Client Portal – I always like to stay on top of the newest technology and once you are booked, we can set up a free client portal where we can share documents & you can view details about your vacation.
- Help planning visits to other Orlando area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this complimentary planning, and more, when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer.
Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures