New for 2018 Walt Disney World is introducing special Disney Springs area hotel packages. These packages will be ideal for larger families or guests wanting to stay in a hotel chain that they are familiar with.
The seven Deluxe & Moderate-style Disney Springs area hotels are located next door to Disney Springs, have Disney merchandise stores, include transportation to the Disney theme parks (about every 30 minutes) and an exclusive passport to Disney Springs.
In order to take advantage of the new package benefits. You MUST book a Disney vacation package through your Travel Agent or through Disney Travel Company from 1/1/18 – 12/1/18.
The 2018 travel packages include:
• Accommodations for 1-14 nights
• 2 to 10-day Magic Your Way Ticket, upgradable to Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus
• Magical Extras
– Miniature Golf: 4 vouchers per package for an 18-hole round of mini-golf before 4pm
– ESPN Wide World of Sports: 4 vouchers per package general admission to event days
– Sammy Duvall Water Sports: Discount off all non-discounted activities
– Splitsville Luxury Lanes: Discount off the non-discounted price of bowling & more
• Keepsake luggage tags: one per person
• Complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World theme parks
• Extra Magic Hours to the Disney Theme Parks
• Eligible to make Disney Fastpass+ selections 60 days prior to arrival
The participating resorts are:
• B Resort & Spa
• Best Western Lake Buena Vista
• Double Tree Suites by Hilton
• Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
• Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
• Holiday Inn Orlando
• Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
• Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
Additional Package Add-Ons:
• Alamo Rent-A-Car
• Travel Insurance
• Memory Maker
• Walt Disney World golf
• Disney quick service dine card
– each person on the reservation must be on the plan. Adult $35 for $40 value. Child $12.50 for a $15 value.
– the miniumum dining card pacakge begind at: Adult $105 for $120 value. Child $37.50 for $45 value.
These hotels provide a great option for people looking for certain things like larger rooms or hotels off of Disney property. Staying in the Disney owned resorts still ads exclusive benefits for Disney visitors.
Benefits exclusively for Disney Resort guests:
• Dining Reservations 180 days in advance +10 days
• Disney’s Magical Express transportation
• Free Parking at the Disney theme parks
• Disney Dining Plan option
Let us help plan the details of your vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of personal experience.
• Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Fee-Free Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. I book directly through Disney and never charge a service fee. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the services that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who is local and been there?
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures (me). Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney parks or exploring a Florida area attraction with my family. Living in Florida allows me to keep up to date with all of the newest things that Disney releases.
Disney Springs Area Hotel Packages fine print….
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Package and package components are nontransferable.
- First use of multi-day tickets must be completed by 12/31/18. Multi-day tickets and options expire 14 days from first use or by 1/14/19, whichever comes first.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- Visiting more than one Theme Park on the same day requires the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option.
- Park Hopper Plus Option
1Water Parks subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.
2Greens fees for one round of golf. Tee times required and are subject to availability.
3Valid only on event days. There are no events on certain days; some events require an additional admission charge. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies based on the event schedule.
4Valid for one round. Round must start prior to 4:00 p.m. Only one miniature golf course visit per day.
- All pricing is in U.S. dollars.