50% OFF REQUIRED DEPOSIT ON 7-NIGHT OR LONGER DISNEY CRUISES
There is not better time to enjoy a family cruise vacation in 2018 and Disney Cruise Line is certainly no exception. With new additions to their ships as well as special Marvel & Star Wars themed cruises, you can find a cruise that is a perfect fit for your family. Waiting for your tax return to book your cruise? Book now for the best stateroom selection with 50% off of your required deposit.
Book a magical Disney voyage by February 15, 2018 and pay for only half of your required deposit on the day you make your reservation.
This limited-time offer is valid on any new reservation for a 7-night or longer Disney cruise departing between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019. Remaining balance due at time of final payment. See Important Details below.
Embark on a tropical 7-night or longer cruise to the Caribbean or the Bahamas—or choose from one of our other fun-filled itineraries to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and beyond. With exciting voyages sailing from Florida, New York, Texas and California, there’s no better time to cast off with Disney Cruise Line on a family vacation.
- Taxes, fees and port expenses, gratuities and Port Adventures are not included.
- Not valid on categories with restrictions (IGT, OGT, VGT), suites or Concierge-level staterooms.
- Valid on all 7-night or longer sailings that do not require final payment at time of booking and take place between June 23, 2018 and May 31, 2019.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for reading! My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. Almost every weekend you will find me in one of the Disney parks with my family and we are also planning a Star Wars Day at Sea cruise in 2018. I have personally been on all four of the Disney Cruise Line ships and would love to help you plan your cruise at no added cost to you. That’s right, it costs exactly the same to book through me as it does to book directly with Disney, but you get the advantage of personalized service and extra benefits. What are you waiting for? It all starts with a free, no obligation quote. Visit my website or contact me today.
Melissa – Pixie Dust Adventures