Have you ever tried playing the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game in Walt Disney World? It’s a fun, interactive game & if you finish the game you will get another set of cards. These cards make a great, free souvenirs & now my kids are hooked on collecting them.
Try it the next time you are in the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World!
Sign up at the Firehouse on Main Street U.S.A., on the left, as soon as you enter the Magic Kingdom under the train station or at Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square. They will give each person a set of playing cards & a map of where to find the portholes to fight villains. You will need to choose one person to be the team captain & that person’s MagicBand will be attached to the game that you are playing. You will always need to scan that same MagicBand each time you visit a porthole to fight a villain.
You will be able to choose if you want to start playing your game in one of 4 lands in the Magic Kingdom: Fantasyland, Adventureland, Liberty Square or Main Street USA. You will also be able to select your difficulty level of the game & if you are just starting to play I suggest that you start with the easiest.
Begin your game by finding locations on the map where you can fight off the evil villains using your spell cards. Scan your MagicBand at the location, fight the villain & at the end of the battle it will direct you to the next location on the map. Depending on your level, you will need to fight several battles in at least 5 lands in order to complete the mission & get another set of cards.
You can get special holiday cards at ticketed event such as Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party & Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. You can only get the holiday cards during the special event & will be given one card for each party ticket you present.
Use your MagicBand to play your own game over & over. You don’t have to finish your game in a single day or even a single vacation. Just save your Magic Band that is associated with the game, & pick up where you left off the last time that you played.
You can get one free set of cards per person, per day that you spend in the Magic Kingdom. When you finish a game & foil the evil villain, you will be given a bonus set of cards for each person.
As a side note… if you return to Disney, after your initial game startup, and plan to continue where you left off, you must bring the same Magic Band with you that you previously played on. The Magic Bands to have a life span because of the battery inside, so I assume that when they die, you will not be able to continue your game unless you have switched the game to a new Magic Band.
Don’t forget to sign up to play the next time you visit the Magic Kingdom!
Let me help plan the details of your next vacation!
Which hotel is the right fit for your family? Where to dine, attractions, crowds and all that goes along with planning a vacation is a lot to think about. With a Disney-focused travel agent by your side, you can plan as much or as little as you desire. My complimentary planning assistance all comes at NO additional cost to you and is based on countless hours of education and personal experience.
- Receive a welcome packet when you book, filled with information & a custom planning calendar.
• Dining reservation assistance. Let me help you make your dining reservations for those popular Disney Restaurants. *based on availability
• Fastpass+ assistance. Undeicded on which attractions are the best for your family? I’m happy to help you plan to utilize your Fastpasses to your advantage and will also provide assistance making those reservations *based on availability
• Itinerary plans and printed itinerary with added suggestions to optimize your day and your experiences.
• Complimentary Planning. All of my assistance comes at no added cost to you. When you book your trip through me, you will get all of the magical extras that Disney offers, plus the personalized service that I offer.
• Help planning visits to other area attractions outside of the Disney theme parks. If you are considering adding other Orlando attractions to your vacation, why not get assistance of someone who has personally been there? Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and nearby cruise lines all make a wonderful addition to your next Orlando vacation.
You get all of this and more when you book your Disney vacation through (me) Melissa of Pixie Dust Adventures. Click here to visit my website & get started with a no obligation quote.
Thank you for reading. My name is Melissa and I am a Disney fanatic, I’m also a travel agent. You will find me almost every weekend in one of the Disney theme parks with my family exploring all of the newest things that Disney has to offer. Why not take advantage of my complementary planning services based consistent personal experience?
Pixie Dust Adventures – Destinations by Melissa