Eeeeeekkkk! I can’t help but be totally excited to see this new change!!! These luggage tags are really neat! It’s so exciting to see Disney World do something to keep up with the detailed luggage tags that are currently sent out with the Disneyland packages.
Beginning with reservations arriving on Sept. 29, 2015, most Guests booked on a Walt Disney Travel Company package at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel will receive their luggage tags in the same box as their MagicBands.
These new luggage tags feature seven unique designs each in a color that will correspond to the Guests’ MagicBand. If Guests have not customized their MagicBand color, they will receive a luggage tag in the iconic grey color to match their MagicBand.
The delivery method will vary depending on when your reservation was booked and whether you have customized your MagicBands.
Walt Disney World Resort hotel Guests will receive their items accordingly:
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 10+ days prior to arrival will receive their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at home.
- Guests who have booked and customized their MagicBands 6-9 days prior to arrival, and Guests who have not customized their MagicBands will recieve their luggage tags in their MagicBands box at the Resort hotel.
- Guests who have booked a reservation 1-5 days prior to their arrival, and Guests who have opted out of MagicBands will receive luggage tags at the front desk of their Resort hotel.
Here are a few helpful reminders about this new process:
- Luggage tags can be found in a Walt Disney Travel Company luggage tag holder under the MagicBand
- There has been no change to the Disney Magical Express® luggage tags process. Disney Magical Express tags will continue to be delivered with the Walt Disney Travel Company final documents, or in a separate mailing
Please note Guests staying at Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, Downtown Disney Area Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando and Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels will continue to receive luggage tags with Guest documents. Disney Good Neighbor Hotel packages currently do not include the MagicBands.