Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and Disney Cruise Line has taken the Halloween festivities to a hole new level with their Halloween on the High Seas celebrations. The special festivities are available on select cruises and it is not too late to book them. While browsing through cruises this morning see that you can board the Disney Wonder for a Halloween weekend getaway, sailing out of San Diego California, starting at $2,100 for a family of 4. If the east coast is closer to your location, then consider a veranda room for your family sailing on the Disney Dream, for 4 nights, starting at only $2,800 for a family of 4.
If any of these peak your interest, contact me for a free, no obligation quote. Don’t delay these prices and rooms won’t last long. Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com or http://www.PixieDustAdventures.com
Discover treats, tricks, magical mischief and spooky surroundings as you celebrate Halloween on the High Seas! This new experience is available on most itineraries departing late September through Halloween.
Thrills and chills await you at every turn with Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment and elaborate décor—including an evolving Halloween Tree that eerily transforms throughout your cruise.
Other special experiences include:
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, an atrium party scare-a-bration (in addition to Pirate Night) with ghoulish games, trick-or-treating*, dancing and some favorite Disney Pals in their Halloween attire
- Halloween-themed activities for teens and tweens, including mask-making and pumpkin-carving**
- Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where you’re part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack and Sally
- Haunted Stories of the Sea – a spooky storytelling experience on the deck
- Halloween Isn’t Just for Kids – an adults-only party that includes a costume contest
And more spooky surprises await you onboard!
With so much to see and do, you won’t want to miss this Halloween celebration at sea, now offered fleetwide. Be sure to pack your favorite costumes and get ready for happy haunts.
My name is Melissa and I am an agent with Main Street Adventures Travel Agency. I have cruised on 3 out of the 4 Disney cruise ships & loved every one of them! Disney Cruise Line is a great place to celebrate holidays. All of my booking and planning services are FREE. With no added cost to you, why not book through me and take advantage of a little experienced advice and assistance for your next Disney vacation?
Thank you for reading, Melissa Mathies – Pixie Dust Adventures