Beginning in the summer of 2015, guests onboard Disney Cruise Line will be able to dive into, all new, immersive experiences inspired by the animated hit FROZEN. These brand new experiences will include a spectacular deck party, a three-song stage show production number, new character meet and greets, storybook adventures ashore and more.
On all of the Disney ships you will be able to meet Olaf, Anna and Elsa for their Royal ship tour. If you will be including a stop at Castaway Cay on your cruise, you will be able to cook down at Olaf’s Summertime Freeze Bar.
As of right now, if you want to experience these new FROZEN experiences, you will have to board one of the select sailings to Europe and Alaska where you will be transported to the land of FROZEN when the ship is transformed into a winder wonderland for one day of Frozen Fun.
The Frozen family fun, throughout the day, includes new meet and greets as well as other FROZEN themed experiences including:
- Memorable moments with Anna, Elsa, and for the first time in forever, Kristoff and Olaf
- “Anna’s Chase for the Chocolate” scavenger hunt for those who share Anna’s sense of adventure, with a special surprise for finishing the game
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” activity where kids take on Elsa’s magical powers to make snow and ice
- “The Maypole Swirl and Twirl” for families to learn a traditional Scandinavian dance spinning and braiding giant ribbons
- “Frozen” themed dining experience, including a menu inspired by traditional Nordic fare and special dishes inspired by the film
- “Freezing the Night Away with Anna, Elsa and Friends,” a family-friendly interactive deck party featuring the famous royal sisters of Arendelle and their fun-loving Nordic companions.
on the Disney Magic this summer, friends from “Frozen” will make their stage show debut at sea in the Walt Disney Theatre aboard the Disney Magic. In the Disney Cruise Line original production, “Disney Dreams … An Enchanted Classic,” Anna, Elsa and Olaf join the line up of beloved Disney characters who together teach a young girl the power of her dreams.
Guests who travel aboard the Disney Magic to Norway will have the opportunity to join exciting new Port Adventures that bring the fairytale setting of Arendelle to life. One signature adventure ashore in Ålesund, Norway, created exclusively for Disney Cruise Line, will immerse Guests in the splendor and charm of Norway, with the help of Anna and Elsa, in an enchanting storybook village.
On the Disney Magic, Disney Wonder, Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy this summer, Olaf will be giving warm hugs when he joins Anna and Elsa on their royal tour of the Disney Cruise Line ships. Guests should check their Personal Navigator on the first day of their cruise for special Meet & Greet ticket distribution locations.
And, with the help of everyone’s favorite snowman, Disney Cruise Line is cooling down Disney Castaway Cay with the addition of Olaf’s Summertime Freeze bar. Serving non-alcoholic specialty frozen drinks, Olaf’s Summertime Freeze opens summer 2015 near the Pelican Point tram stop by Disney Castaway Cay Family Beach.
My name is Melissa, I am a travel agent with Main Street Adventures Travel Agency. If you would like to meet the FROZEN characters on your next Disney Cruise, contact me to help you book & plan your vacation. It all starts with a free quote: Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com
Disney World, Disney Land, Disney Cruise & Adventures by Disney Specialist
Universal Studios Specialist