In preparation for his busy winter schedule, Santa Claus was recently spotted onboard Disney Cruise Line. Take a look at some of his summer vacation fun in this adorable video.
Contact me to book your own magical merriment at sea on a MerryTime Cruise on Disney Cruise Line. Beginning in early November a winter wonderland awaits you as you discover a festive fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor.
Disney Magic: November 9, 2014 – December 28, 2014
Disney Wonder: November 9, 2014 – December 30, 2014
Disney Dream: November 10, 2014 – December 29, 2014
Disney Fantasy: November 8, 2014 – December 27, 2014
Holiday Cheer at Castaway Cay:
A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship as well as at Castaway Cay
Disney’s private island paradise is transformed with “snow” flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island attire. Plus, the island’s tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail.
On the ship, discover a festive fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor – with a life-sized gingerbread house, 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights and more!
other holiday enhancements include:
Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games
- King Triton’s Tree Lighting Ceremony, where kids can help light the tree and kick off the holiday festivities
- Santa Claus meet-and-greet, an exciting opportunity to take family pictures and see Santa and his elves
- Meet-and-Greets with some favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday attire
- Teen-only and tween-only holiday parties—private celebrations where teens and tweens can hang out with new friends
- Holiday storytelling, with new and old tales about holidays at sea and around the world
- Themed activities and crafts for kids—decorate stockings, make holiday cards, go on a holiday scavenger hunt and more
- A life-sized gingerbread house made completely with edible ingredients—and the opportunity to make your own gingerbread house*
- Holiday merchandise available for this event
Plus, on December 24 and 25, enjoy additional holiday experiences:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Special holiday surprise
- Holiday caroling with the kids and crew
- Religious Services
When you celebrate winter holidays with Disney Cruise Line, you can spend more quality time together with loved ones as you sail from one spectacular port to the next.
Contact me today to book your holiday cruise onboard the Disney Cruise Line. All of my booking and planning services are FREE and I can speak from personal experience when I say there is no better place to enjoy the holiday season than on a Disney Cruise! Melissa@PixieDustAdventures.com