Do you like to stay in touch while you are on your Disney Cruise? Coming in the near future Disney Cruise Line will be offering new internet packages onboard the Disney Cruise Line ships. The new Connect@Sea packages will be based on the amount of megabytes (MB) used instead of charging by minutes used.
You will be able to choose from the following internet package options:
- Pay As You Go ($.25 per MB): Perfect for Guests who are not sure how often they will be online.
- Small (100 per MB for $19): A good choice for Guests who want to check their email occasionally and then go back to enjoying their cruise.
- Medium (300 per MB for $39): Ideal for Guests that want to share their vacation photos with friends right away.
- Large (1,000 per MB for $89): This package covers all Internet needs. Guests can stream movies or their favorite music.
Connect@Sea will be introduced on the Disney Cruise Line ships as follows:
- Disney Magic – Feb. 3, 2014
- Disney Dream – Feb. 16, 2014
- Disney Wonder – Feb. 26, 2014
- Disney Fantasy – March 8, 2014
You will be able to find detailed information about the Connect@Sea options in each Guest stateroom, Guest Services and in onboard internet cafes.
Will this new feature benefit you on your next Disney Cruise?
by Melissa Mathies