Walt Disney World continues the testing process of MyMagic+ and MagicBands in select Disney World Resorts through November 2013.
MagicBands are Disney’s new ‘all access’ Key To The World. They may eventually replace the current Key To The World cards given to guests of Disney Resorts. They are your Resort room key, credit card, park tickets, photopass+, fastpass+, dining plan & reservations and pretty much everything that has to do with your visit to Walt Disney World. You can tap into all the fun with just the swoosh of your wrist.
No more getting to the parks before rope drop to get those fastpasses to popular attractions before they are gone. You can now make Fastpass+ reservations online before you even arrive. You can find more detailed information on my blog post HERE.
Select Disney will participate in MyMagic+ MagicBand testing until their newest addition in park technology is rolled out for everyone. Are you someone who just likes to participate in the newest that Disney has to offer? Contact your travel agent to book your trip today – Me ((wink, wink))
Participating resorts for people arriving on or after the following dates:
Now – November 30th 2013
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Jambo House Villas
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort & Villas
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Kidani Village
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
October 7th – November 30th 2013
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
October 14th – November 30 2013
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
October 21st – November 30th 2013
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
If you are already staying at one of the participating Resorts, within the test date window, and would like to participate go to startyourdisneyexperience.com to sign up for an account, link your resort reservation & begin customizing & ordering your MagicBands.
Participation in the testing is optional and you will be asked for your feedback on planning and your trip experience by Walt Disney World Research when you return from your trip.
The official start date for MyMagc+ is December 1st, 2013
Are you interested? Contact me today to assist you in booking and planning your own Magical vacation. I can help you get started making your dining and Fastpass+ reservations before you even leave your home.